CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interesting observation...

grzbear Views: 6,074
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 736,056

Re: Interesting observation...

"you had your fun getting it, didn't you?"

That is a hard one for any one of us to come to terms with when we start this journey... the sad part is, we did not appreciate, not did we realize that we were having fun.

I think the problem goes beyond our control, it is part parental habits and teachings (if they serve McD's, TV dinners, chips etc.), part peer pressure, part social engineering and conditioning (media among other things), part environment and part what is handy and available.

We can change our own habits once we are old enough, unlearning what we have been led to believe or taught; we can ignore peer pressure or change our friends; we can ignore and unlearn social engineering and conditioning and recondition ourselves, we can also change our environment to a point,

In the end do we have total control over the situation? Probably not. On the other hand, I suppose I could drop out and go on a walk about. There is plenty of food for the taking in the wild, AND it is alive! Then I would have some control, excepting for the plants ingestion of environmental toxins from the air and rain.

I do not mean to discourage anyone, we can always make better choices!

Speaking of which, does anyone know of a good resource for learning about local indigenous wild food?

I am looking to make better choices...

grz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)