CureZone   Log On   Join
Magnolia...

Views: 6,115
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 735,870

Magnolia...

I've struggled for almost 12 years with depression, many with a 'doctor'; many without. Trace minerals really made a difference for you? Any particular kind (I've taken tons of supplements, etc, Silverado trace, etc...) Right now I'm out of the darkest pit (hopefully most people don't visit that one) but not feeling 'normal' and happy yet (although I noticed a smile the other day). I've been alkalizing, and eating kelp and blackstrap molasses, but if you'd care to elaborate on the trace minerals. I'll take it as the 2nd time it's been suggested to me--usually by the third time, I go get the product. I have $60 of angstrom minerals that HAVEN'T had an effect, but they aren't a trace mineral. And the kelp would have LOTS of trace minerals, as does the unsulfered blackstrap molasses. However, my two concerns would be: if my colon is either parasite infested or 'conhested', then wouldn't the minerals be wasted (i.e: not absorbed, or the parasites would get them.

What do you think?
pj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)