CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --answers-- Bread

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
givati Views: 1,271
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 735,989

Re: --answers-- Bread

HI Moreless.

The reason I asked you is that many people are negative about bread, like I posted some of the reasons,you did not addres all of them.And I,m still curious about what you might say about it.

Personally I enyoyd your answer, not that I`m baking my own bread.
But there is in my small town a bakery that bake their fresh bread on a daily basis from organic grown grains without additives.

I`m not sure if it has the germ in it but it has the brand and it tastes good for me.
They have whole grounded grain bread but to me it does not smell good and I don`t like the taste.
They make bread from all kind of grains including whole grains I found them back in my stool even after I thought that I chew them well.
Also the sourdough bread seemed to have a lowering effect on my PH so I did quit eating them.

Now I did try different way`s to start my day, with fruit, dairy products, but according to my body chemistry the best for me is to start the day with bread real butter and blacksrap molasses on top of it, and the alkalising drink + ES.
Because of the scare, I skipped bread at noon and I lost some more weight.
All people say I`m skinny, thats not so strange because my bone structure is very tender. My Ph hoovers around 7.0 or a litle above it, so if my PH allows it maybe I could eat some more bread?
Acccording to my weight I try to limit my Protein intake to about 30 grams a day.
Because of summertime/fall I eat lots of fruits and some lesser amount of vegetables trying to avoid N-P-N. I cannot say that I have symptoms, enough energy,
feel good, PH good, but I would like to gain some weight.
Any suggestions?

Greetings, Givati.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)