CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 5,965
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 735,336

Edited

If you take and take and take and rarely give back, people become burned out and frustrated. If you do this and yet you don't even take their advice or you make tons of excuses as to why it won't work for you or don't follow through with anything, people begin to see that you're basically acting as a sponge and that they aren't able to help you.

Sometimes I ask for advice and support. For every time I do that, I try to give back AT LEAST that much to others. Ideally, I give back even more. There has to be a flow... you can't just continually take. Regardless of your issues, you have something to give back... everyone does.

In addition to needing to give back to others, I feel that it would be helpful for you to make your language a little less graphic and vulgar. I get tired of hearing about your ass, crotch, penis, pubic hairs, etc. It would be more appropriate on a men's board. It probably wouldn't be a big deal if it had been mentioned once, but it seems like every other post is about your private parts. There are many different people here and not all of them want to be exposed to your graphic language and obsession with your 'ass and crotch'.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.689 sec, (1)