CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --answer-- Acid build up in the body. Your thoughts!

Canadian_girl Views: 4,664
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 735,453

Re: --answer-- Acid build up in the body. Your thoughts!

This has NOTHING to do whether or not I am an excellent student or not but rather to take small steps in the suggestions given rather than taking large steps. Understand that I don't even know ANYONE of you so I need to do OTHER research as well. If I read a book I don't know the author as well. The internet can also be a scary thing! For example, I have never taken Kelp before. Just because someone suggests taking it I do need to look into it even more. Don't you think?? People have died taking a combination of antibiotics and herbs because someone had suggested a herb to them.

Now, don't get me wrong! I have read a lot of GREAT suggestions and I'm not accusing anyone of not suggesting good things to me!! BUT understand that I have been using the ACV with water, lemon water and Blackstrap Molasses AND has changed my diet. I think that those steps have been BIG steps for me!! I haven't been on this forum too long so you can see I still have more things to add or change to my lifestyle!

Just because I have read everything on MORELESS's site does not necessarily mean I should just follow every little step that I read! I will look into it further. So far so good!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)