CureZone   Log On   Join
Why dont people take me SERIOUSLY?

kevinnader Views: 6,903
Published: 14 years ago

Why dont people take me SERIOUSLY?

god,

Its really pissing me off and hurting me that people dont take me seriously or believe me about my health. Probly half of the people on this board dont believe that my crotch and ass have been hurting and sore for over a month. Me and my parents got into it tonight. They wanted me to come to church. I told them that I wasnt feeling good. That started a huge fight. She asked what was wrong and I didnt feel like going through the list. I doubt she has 500 controlling,moving vibrations and rushing feelings going through her whole body every second or dizziness everytime she gets up or heaviness in chest everytime she sits down or a hurting crotch and ass for over a month. Did I forget the stomach problems and muscle aches? Oh,think I forgot the extreme weakness.

My mom said that she was looking at my old pictures the other day of when I was a kid and how I looked so happy and alive. She told me she doesnt know what happened. I told her I wish I knew why my mental health and happiness went to shit out of no where and why my physical health went down with it slowly in time. I myself look at pictures of when I was 7 or 11 years old and how I was so 100% happy and healthy. *Sigh*

Dont know why I have to have so many disorders and off balances and not know what they ARE or how to FIX them.

Ok...think im gonna go sit on a couch and cry for a few..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)