CureZone   Log On   Join
Powwowing

prayervoice Views: 1,304
Published: 15 years ago

Powwowing

Many people considers powwowing to be based on ancient religious healing traditions sanctioned and even blessed by the Roman Catholic Church, but driven underground among Protestant populations, such as the Pennsylvania Dutch, and placed into the hands of lay practitioners. It is mostly incantations from individuals, but a number of unpublished books of the bible are also quoted as a sources for powwowing, like the 6th-7th-8th-9th Books of Moses. Certain verses are considered effective for specific ailments. The regular bible is also sourced by some powwowers. The most famous is Ezekiel 16.6, which is said to be usable and effective by anyone, not just practicing powwowers. It is also said to be effective over great distances. The verse as it appears in the King James Version is most often mentioned: "And when I passed by thee and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live." I look at it like vegetable soup...it might not help anything, but in moderation it can not hurt.... and who knows, there might just be something in the suggestion that will assist the person.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.578 sec, (1)