CureZone   Log On   Join
Acid build up in the body. Your thoughts!

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
Canadian_girl Views: 8,605
Published: 15 years ago

Acid build up in the body. Your thoughts!

Hi -

I am pretty sure I have acid build up in my body tissues as I am prone to cysts, tumors and infections!

I am reading a book called, The Acid-Alkaline Diet which talks about acid build up. They mention the following supplements.
Alcabase,
Alkala,
Basin,
Basinette,
Equilibre-Vital,
Erbasit,
Flugg's Alkaline Blend
Megabase
Nimbasit
Rebasit
Sanarter Basic
Somona Nutitious Alkaline Salts.

Well, I have never heard of any of them but he goes on in this chapter to talk about the importance of Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Silica, and Whey. Under 'other supplements' he mentions Blackstrap Molasses & enzyme supplements. and probiotics.

So what is everyone's opinion? What is the list of things I should be taking?? I am doing the APV in water and Blackstrap Molasses and will be getting Kelp soon.

I have also changed my diet in cutting out acid foods such as Tomatoes.

Regarding the lemons, I am very skeptical in drinking the lemon water anymore because I may pick out acidic ones and I wouldn't want to do that. Has there been a test or something to study lemons being acidic and alkaline?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)