CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Advice sought

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Makeing High PPM Silver
Making Hundreds of Bottles of Lower PPM in a few hours of Coll...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
Watashi Views: 1,421
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 734,256

Re: Advice sought

I also have breathing problems 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and have for about 9 months. Pretty unpleasant.

For several months I was deeply depressed about it. Then I came to realize that I couldn't control whether or not I had breathing problems, but I had a choice of whether to be miserable about it or not. I listen a lot to Eckhart Tolle tapes in the car. Having this problem forced me to put into practice much of what he teaches. In a strange way, this has been quite a spiritual teacher for me.

That doesn't mean I've resigned myself to living with this forever. There are a lot of things to try, and I've only scratched the surface, so I'm very optimistic.

Check out http://www.asthmastory.com They recommend going on long-term (12 weeks) courses of Antibiotics . I hate the idea, but at the same time I know of nothing else that has such a high cure rate with asthma. Perhaps hydrogen peroxide or Colloidal Silver would have the same success, without the risk of nasty side effects. I haven't done it because I tested negative for mycoplasma (the source of the asthma in those patients for whom the Antibiotics worked), and because I don't seem to fit the "profile" of those who were successful with it.

Also, go to http://www.majidali.com Dr. Ali is a brilliant M.D. who practices in NY and NJ, and apparently has good results with asthma. He believes the bowels are always implicated in asthma, which I believe is true in my case. And if you go through the archives of the Asthma forum on Curezone, you'll find a message by an asthma sufferer who was waking up every night, unable to breathe. He did a Bowel Cleanse with P&B shakes for 6 weeks, and has not awakened once since then. When he feels his chest starting to tighten, he does another Bowel Cleanse and it clears things up. I'm in the middle of a Bowel Cleanse myself.

Other people have had success with the Water Cure , which is simply drinking lots of water (8 or more cups a day).

Can you be a little more specific about your symptoms? Do you wheeze? Do you wake up coughing up lots of mucus? Also, what part of the country do you live in?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)