CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm fasting today! Who else...Gunnab!!!

noelle02 Views: 1,113
Published: 16 years ago

I'm fasting today! Who else...Gunnab!!!

Hi all!

How are all of you fellow fasters feeling? I am just about to complete day 2 of my all liquid fast. I am breaking this fast into increments to help me push through each phase and then start the next.

So far I have had the following the last 2 days: coffee in the am (I know, I just can't give it up right now, it's getting me through these first few days!), water with lemon , EmergenC mineral/vitamin packets (2), approximately 1/2 c of no sodium chicken broth. And that is it!

I feel good. I have random hunger pains but those actually don't bother me...it's the fact that so many people are eating around me. I miss the "companionship" of food. I think that is going to be my greatest battle. Does anyone have thoughts on how they pushed through that? Food is so much a part of our lives! I am angry that I am not enjoying it! Physically I actually feel great! I don't have huge bursts of energy every moment but I am NOT dizzy or weak.

I have no idea what I weigh. I'm waiting to see how the clothes fit. That is most important to me! I am aiming to lose 3 clothing sizes in about 20 days. It's gonna be hard but with daily exercise, I can do it!!!

Who else is out there?

Bec, where are ya? How was your first day? Are you awake yet out there in Austrailia? Say hello regardless of how your day went! I'm here to support you!

Jen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.657 sec, (1)