CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It Is Spirit

hologirl Views: 3,034
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 733,607

Re: It Is Spirit

"Many of the more popular religions are nothing more than victim clubs of conditioned obedience"

This is so true. And their motiviation for being obedient is fear and the "hell, fire and brimstone for all eternity".... You tell me what kind of god would ask for that kind of loyalty and worship.

"I have a test for people who beleive in a god seperate from themselves. It's called the "Heal me by next Wednesday" test. When this doesn't happen, the excuses are many, depending on individual insecurites"

This is an excellent way to point out the obvious absurdities of their beliefs, but it doesn't happen most often....the excuses are many as you say.... like "it's god's will... god works in mysterious ways.... no one knows the will of the father....or god only gives us as much as we can handle..... etc etc etc. I've heard them all! Geez, as if a loving god would "will" the death of a young child. Kinda makes their god out to be some kind of monster *sigh* Oh, and I like the one where they say "heaven was missing an angel, so they called her/him home"

I agree in that it's time for ALL of us including Kevin, to get in the driver's seat, let go of this very limited and false belief of a god "out there", move out of fear and separation, and into freedom. If we all did that, the world would be a very different place.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)