CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Breast Cancer update

Watashi Views: 2,339
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 733,039

Re: My Breast Cancer update

Very interesting information, but I wonder what he bases his conclusions on. For example, one of his top treatment recommendations is the Bill Henderson protocol. But if you go to Henderson's website and his testimonials page, the solidity and impressiveness of those testimonials is not even close to the many, many, well-documented, medically-vetted stories of cancer survivors on the Gerson and Kelley/Gonzalez protocols.

He puts ozone therapy at the top of the list, while relegating Gerson to "also-ran" status. Yet, the current Gerson therapy includes ozone therapy! In other words, this website lists the entire Gerson therapy on its third-tier list, while putting one component of the therapy at the top of the list. It just doesn't make sense.

I give the creator of this website a lot of credit for the time and effort he has put into providing a service for cancer patients. But I have to question his decision to recommend treatments with so little evidence of consistent success over the tried-and-true. The Gerson program and the Kelley/Gonzalez program may not be sexy or "modern," but they are truly proven to defeat advanced cancer over and over and over again.

Why close your eyes and roll the dice when your life is at stake?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)