CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Acne healing???

Wellboy Views: 1,801
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 732,955

Re: Acne healing???

I've always had extremely volatile skin on my face. Nothing ever worked. But now, finally, my face is 100% clear. No zits, no lumps, no whiteheads. Here's how I did it:

I went to an acupuncturist and got my body cleansed and detoxified. Took eight sessions.

Had the water system in the house changed. I now drink and shower in fresh, unchlorinated water. I drink half my bodyweight in ounces of water each day. No coffee, no sodas, no tea. (recently, I quit alcohol too, which is a poison anyway. Vast improvement in skin tone there). Boring, but worth it.

I OP with sunflower oil every morning.

I drink a tablespoon of coconut oil each morning and another each afternoon.

I bought a rebounder and exercise on that every morning for 5-10 minutes to oxygenate my blood.

I avoid processed food, dairy, caffeine, red meat, pork, fats, processed sugars and excessive oils, as well as bread, cakes, and cookies. Only organic food, only fresh, only nutritious.

I make fresh 10-vegetable/fruit juice every other day and alternate it with Ron Teeguarden's Tonic Alchemy, which is a miracle substance in my opinion.

And hey presto. No zits.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.348 sec, (1)