CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank you, Nightengale!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
tass Views: 15,102
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 39,369

Re: Thank you, Nightengale!

How does the laser perio help bone degeneration? My perio problems are horrendous due to years of bruxism, which have caused a bony ridge just above the gumline on both sides of my upper jaw - making it almost impossible to properly care for the molars here.

The pockets on the lower jaw are 2s and 3s, but the upper jaw has 6s and 8s with the inaccessible molars, resulting in serious bone loss. My dentist can't understand why these teeth are not loose or gone! I too had a hysterectomy 3 years ago,but retained the ovaries, would this cause additional problems?

I tried oil pulling an a couple of occasions, but each time after a week I had severe pain with one molar, and had to stop. On closer investigation it turned out that this tooth had a dead, rotting nerve, which has since been cleaned out (first stage of root canal) and had a temp filling while I decide whether to risk full root canal or not. Have started oil pulling again - 3 days without pain, so cross fingers! Am also using Colloidal Silver , taking magnesium, vit c, co-enzyme Q10, using OramD instead of toothpaste, getting heaps of sunshine, drinking bio-dynamic unhomogenised milk, eating cheese etc.

What else can I do to regenerate bone? Perio laser? Vit D supplements? Dolomite?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)