CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mama Crow

Mama Crow Views: 728
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 731,656

Re: Mama Crow

I only did my "first & last" Master-Cleanse three days, and THAT was just over one week ago. But since then, I've been eating mainly fruits and salads ... though I did resume my love for Sun Tea with Lemon (caffeine.)

I am hoping to get through this cleanse, too. Just woke up from a nap (try to nap when the baby rests after I've stayed up all night reading these threads ... hehe)

I am NOT hungry, but I keep thinking to myself, "OKAY ... isn't time to eat something now? How about a small bowl of chips & salsa?"

It is funny to me that you chose BBQ chicken as your first meal to fix for your first day ... that is what I chose last week for my families first meal on my first day.

When I did the Master-Cleanse for three solid days, I had no troubles at all. I easily could have kept going had I not started to worry about my breastmilk. I was still NOT hungry (but battled the thoughts of "I should eat something now") ... BTW, that roast in there sure does smell good ...

How are you doing with the cayenne? I LOVE spicy foods, but for some reason have an aversion to the stuff in my lemonade. I keep reading it is a taste I'll get used to, and may even find myself adding MORE someday, but right now it gags me.

I pick up the kids in 45 minutes, so I'm going to make a quick trip by the health food store and get me some Peppermint Tea.

And I'm STILL squirting when I go to the bathroom. AND HOW ARE YOU?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)