CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chitosan update

kiran24 Views: 1,781
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 731,524

Re: Chitosan update

sounds cool dm....but i really think that the only way this thing heals is when the skin has formed on top,,if u are preventing this from happening it will just stay the same underneath. sooo..when u start seeing the natural groves on your lip u will know if its healing underneath..keep us posted !

i went to see the derm yest...showed him all your pics,,hes really confused and wont give me any bactroban cos he doesnt want me to swallow the stuff...damn!...hes sending me for allergy patch testings next week....but i dont think thats gonna solve anything,,i dont allow anything to touch my lips so how can i be allergic to anything if nothing touches it!...
..i really hope your thing works...u should start seeing results in another week..also..if u csnt really see the shell..why not just leave it on?...it cant be good to take it off evryday....how are u taking it off?...and it doesnt rip off anyskin underneath?..

some ques please answer....the area that u picked..did u pick it raw?...have u picked it raw so that it doesnt have any natural lip lines anymore?

also have u had a biopsy...im really wondering if u have ..how that area healed or did it heal...anyone uklad, #573?..have u had a biopsy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.656 sec, (1)