CureZone   Log On   Join
PLEASE READ- is this from Candida?

Trysten3000 Views: 7,201
Published: 15 years ago

PLEASE READ- is this from Candida?

This is sorta a gross/strange question..but I was wondering if you guys could help answer it.

For most of my life that I can remember there has been er..something wrong with my butt crack. Its almost like the skin is..not enough? Ive looked at it in the mirror and there is a pink line coming up from my anus..and right above my anus there is a constant "split" in the skin which is extremely painful. It looks like the skin there is so tight that it just split and it never heals..it also itches sometimes a LOT. And when it splits open its EXTREMELY painful, especially when Im trying to wash in the shower. It sucks and is so weird..it even makes sex painful sometimes as it sorta has the same thing going on between my anus and vagina, although there isnt a split in the skin its just kinda red and tight. I dont think its an allergy or anything like that, as Ive used many different soaps/cleansers over the years (many of them organic and natural) and it never seems to effect it.

COuld this be a problem stemming from candida?

Right now the only thing that seems to help it is rubbing a touch of vicks vapor rub down there (so soothing) but the split in my skin is like a constant pain/annoyance and I really want to know what it is.

I dont have an MD to ask...and IM not sure Id be able to ask even if I did so any advice would be helpful. COuld this be from candida? If not, what the heck is it?

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.375 sec, (1)