CureZone   Log On   Join
Rh-Negative

Views: 2,500
Published: 14 years ago

Rh-Negative

Good evening,

Now, do please excuse me if this post seems odd...

I just discovered, after speaking with my sister, that she is blood type RhD Negative, apparently rare, so rare in fact that she must now carry a card with her at all times (ludicrous, yes). She later informed me that her newly-born baby's progress was followed very carefully indeed, as "they" were worried of the chances of miscarriage and other possible complications. Most disturbingly of all, her baby was "injected with something" as soon as he was born - according to the hospital staff, to avoid later complications. My sister, too, was injected with "something" after giving birth.

Call me paranoid, but this just did not feel right to me at all, and on further investigation it seems that there is a great deal of information (fear-mongering, disinformation...possibly) regarding the "Reptilian" connection with those of Rh Negative origin. Of course, the Reptilian theory may just be a fantasy of the peculiar, but the Rh Negative blood type does appear to be something of an anomaly, a mutation/hybridisation, one might say.

It seems odd that this would all "come up" only a few hours after I expressed my interest in taking a blood test, and according to my sister I am almost certainly RhD Negative, also.

So, can anyone put an unbiased opinion forth as to the entire RhD Negative saga? I must admit that the entire doctor/nurse/hospital scenario of careful analysis and unknown injections makes me incredibly suspicious...

My thanks in advance (and apologies to those who think I am being "weird").

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)