CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP! Extreme right-side pain!

trilby Views: 1,628
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 729,135

Re: HELP! Extreme right-side pain!

I took Epsom Salts as recommended and got some *relief* but the pain came back, tho' not as bad. I was lying on a warming pad, which helped. It was very hard to get to sleep since the pain was/is still there more or less. I sure would like to know what the heck is going on in there. Do you suppose my nightly lemon/OO tonic is causing the pain because of stirring up stones? I am very uncomfortable and have been for several weeks. I have Dr. Cabot's book about people who are unable to lose weight no matter what, because of a screwed up liver. I figured I might've screwed mine up eating a kind of poor Atkins diet for a long time. It makes sense because I have heard that Atkins works best the first time, your "golden chance" so to speak. Thereafter, not so much. That has certainly been my experience. I fit Dr. Cabot's profile of someone with upper body (android) fat. Boo-hoo. I hate it. I am taking handfuls of supps every day that seem to do nothing. So that's my story.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)