CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chitosan update

dm0923 Views: 2,405
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 729,099

Re: Chitosan update

Hey everyone. Well, Iím on day 2 of the chitosan thing, and it still seems to be working pretty well. No peeling (of the skin that is; the gel that forms can be peeled off somewhat) and the skin doesnít seem to be thickening as much as it did before.

Interestingly, one of the primary ways that I use to test how various things are working is to look at my lips in the rearview mirror (car). Normally, the affected areas appear very red, probably because some of the normal layers of skin are not present. The peeling areas get progressively less red over time and, right as the skin becomes overly thick and ready to peel, begin to resemble normal skin. Of course, then the lips peel and itís back to square one.

Anyway, after removing the hardened gel today (itís amazing how strongly this stuff adheres to the lipÖI imagine itís somewhat like electrostatic painting) I ventured over to Wendyís and, while out in the sunlight, the affected areas on my lower lip did not appear as red as they normally do. Itís a small sign, but a good one.

As of right now, Iím putting the gel on once in the afternoon and once right before going to sleep. Going to school is going to make it a little more complicated, because itíll have to be removed. Iíll try to keep posting updates.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.938 sec, (1)