CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP! Extreme right-side pain!

trilby Views: 1,774
Published: 15 years ago

HELP! Extreme right-side pain!

Hello-
I am in agony. I have no health insurance at the moment so I am not going anywhere with my agony. I need to solve this myself- or with your help. It has seemed to me that I fit the description of someone with fatty liver or clogged liver and a week ago I did a flush with moderate results and some relief in annoying right-side (upper back under ribcage) pain. I have been doing fresh vegetable juice, eating carefully, and recently started taking an ounce of olive oil in fresh lemon juice befor bed. Today I am in so much pain I am about to break down and just cry. I cannot get away from this pain in my side. I thought at first it was back pain because I had worked for 4 weeks straight on a microfilm machine, but now it seems like the liver pain is back in full force, and I am going OUT OF MY MIND with it. There is no way to get comfortable. Nothing releives it. Somebody shoot me, please!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)