Nuts are usually NOT okay. Nuts can moldy. And a rapid heartbeat is for sure sign that you ate something that feed them. Either Sugar content, mold content. Candida can be tough, very tough. And it can live on most foods. As a matter of fact going on the diet will not kill them. You need to do diet and treatment of some kind to get rid of it. As long as you are havng these reactions, you still have candida. You are most likely very low on magnesium also. Candia depletes us of magnesium. But if it is happening right after you eat , then it for certain because you fed them.