CureZone   Log On   Join
Thank you!

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
2dreem Views: 1,186
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 728,329

Thank you!

I am definetly on the right path. It is a difficult journey though, but I can say I am happy to have this oppurtunity to learn all I have. I am glad you brought it up about Ph not always being the basis for perfect health, though it is an essential part. I was beginning to see that myself. I can say with confidence that I am learning to FLOW. It used to be so hard for me to let anything flow naturally, but I have become a difference person. I've always been a projector. I trust nothing but myself. I see "god" in everything. I think the hardest thing for me is that I do tend to feel like a victim. Probably because I'm the only one in my family who's ever been dis-eased, except my mother. And I feel like it was my mother's poor health when she had me is the cause of my suffering. But at least I know I can change it.

I am never the same, always flowing and changing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)