CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Spinal X-Ray...

Watashi Views: 1,382
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 727,723

Re: Spinal X-Ray...

Here are some additional quotes I found about Dr. John Sarno and his theory that all back pain is emotional in origin:

Howard Stern...
"My life was filled with excruciating back and shoulder pain until I applied Dr. Sarno's principles, and in a matter of weeks my back pain disappeared. I never suffered a single symptom again. . . . I owe Dr. Sarno my life."

Anne Bancroft...
"John Sarno has changed my life and the lives of everyone to whom I have recommended him. He is a true miracle worker."

Dr. Andrew Weil, author of 8 Weeks to Optimum Health...
"Dr. Sarno has had great success in treating TMS simply by explaining to patients the true nature of their pain. I'm convinced that Dr. Sarno is right and that all chronic back pain should be considered TMS until proved otherwise."

John Stossel, correspondent, 20/20...
"For fifteen years, my life revolved around my back. I took time off from work, conducted meetings lying on the floor, and slept with ice bags. Could this be psychogenic? I had considered Dr. Sarno's idea preposterous, but ten years ago I was talked into seeing him. I haven't had back problems since. If Dr. Sarno is right about other psychogenic pain, America is wasting billions of dollars. What a tragedy."

Benjamin J. Sadock, M.D., Professor and Vice Chairman, Department of Psychiatry, NYU Medical Center...
"Dr. Sarno describes in clearly written and understandable language how emotions influence and cause illness. . . . He has cured thousands with debilitating chronic back pain and now offers curative approaches to other painful conditions. . . . I recommend this book highly."

Green Living...
"If you're suffering from an ailment that is difficult to diagnose or not responding to conventional or even alternative cures, read Dr. Sarno's book."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)