CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still having trouble finding a qualified alternative medicine doctor

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
Tracy McGreggor Views: 1,356
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 72,730

Re: Still having trouble finding a qualified alternative medicine doctor

Hi Spirit:

That was a really great post. Itís right on the mark about people losing their license. But I donít think itís limited to New York state. I think itís evident in all states in the U.S. From what I hear, itís somewhat better in some European countries. But here in the U.S., with the FDA, the AMA, and about a gazillion other governmental and private organizations watching everything we do, anyone doing the really good type of healing, such as you mentioned, as a profession, is severely handicapped. Most people, doing what Dr. Schulze used to do, for example, have been put out of business. Or are healing people in underground clinics. But eventually, they will get caught. Itís a no win situation for them. I truly wish it wasnít that way. But unfortunately, it is. And I donít see any way to change things unless, as you said, people take their health into their own hands and make a change in their own lives. So far, they havenít made that illegal.

Good Luck and Good Health,
Tracy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.891 sec, (1)