CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 18? or maybe 19.....

993366 Views: 1,101
Published: 17 years ago

Day 18? or maybe 19.....

Just a quick check in, so I'm not just lurking around.....
As a family we are in day 18/19 or so. This week is when my husband FINALLY figured it out. All along he's been dutifully taking his pills, not asking much about the cleansing process, and early this week he looked at me and said he didn't want to hear anymore--he's getting paranoid. Almost funny. My teenager is still taking it, although his schedule is so erratic that getting them in him twice a day is the best I can do. My two middle guys are chugging along, and must be feeling great, they ask for the pills every night. My 2 year old is still a rebel and says no and runs away.....6 mos and we'll try again. As for me? All the die off symptoms finally went away, the worms in the stools are gone, and the effects are lessening. This week the mucus started to come up the throat and as I coughed it up there was a tinge of blood (probably from a hoarse throat). But even that has passed. And yesterday--what would be considered normal stools twice a day. All good signs. We'll finish out the month, then mark our calendar for 6 mos from mid-Aug. I think that's like, what, mid-Feb? STill trying to figure out a way to let my daycare parents in on this without totally grossing them out or scaring them away!
Humaworm--big difference in our lives, and we thank you very much for a great product!
C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)