CureZone   Log On   Join
fluid in ear

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
trbs7 Views: 1,057
Published: 15 years ago

fluid in ear

My son has fluid in his ear. It is not infected yet (per the doctor). What is the best method in getting the ear to drain? I've started digging through archives, but if someone knows of something, I thought might be quicker just to ask!

His history: He had constant ear infections from the time he was 6 months until about 13 months when the doctor decided to put in ear tubes. This was before I knew any better, so I let them. The one in his right ear fell out about a year later. The ear drum has closed and there is some scarring. Does anyone know if that can be fixed?

I took him yesterday for a checkup and the left tube was no longer in place but was still in the ear canal. That was removed. Then the doctor checked the right ear and said he had fluid in there. He's recently had somewhat of a cold or possibly allergies.

Thanks for any help!
Tiffany

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)