CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For JKJK

Mama Crow Views: 608
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 725,467

Re: For JKJK

Thank you for replying, John.

Day Two, and I feel fine ... but I'm not EXACTLY following the Master-Cleanse steps ... still fasting though (nothing has hit my mouth but water) ... and I even went with the whole family to Cheapy's Pizza (CiCi's) and sat there and watched every sinlge one of the stuff their faces without a single urge to sneak a bite. Strange.

I am mentally prepared for this "fast/cleanse" but I was not physically prepared for how everything tasted. The Master-Cleanse lemonade concoction tasted like shite to me ... and I LOVE all of those ingredients so I don't understand why it repulsed me?

I'd rather down all the ingredients separately than mixed together ... but I'm pretty sure it is not supposed to work THAT way .. hehe.

So I will try again today. I am also one of those who jumps into things headlong (no "easing into things" for me)... kinda a "all-or-nothing" kind of gal.

I am married with three children (all girls) ages 15, 11 and 9 months. Quite a major age difference between the first two and my "miracle" baby ... and this last pregnancy packed on the weight.

Also have medical and other issues I would be comfortable discussing in a more private way, but I am fairly computer illiterate and the only other ways I know how to comunicate is through email or maybe those instant message dilly-whopper places.

I am brand new to the "forum" world.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)