CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Question of Homosexuality and Religion

Views: 2,805
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 724,489

Re: The Question of Homosexuality and Religion

Thomas: You most certainly put alot of thought into your post. I am not gay but in my opinion religion and homosexuality can not go together. The Bible clearly states it's views on the subject. But then I think all religions pick and choose what they will or will not abide by. They all seem to have their dos and don'ts. There is just so much to go into here that it almost seems impossible to fathom all the facts or teachings. I guess it all boils down to each person following their heart, if you have to give up the Bible then so be it. As far as organized religion, well, who knows. You are being true to yourself and that's the main thing. Hope this forum picks up in activity for you, it is getting off to a slow start but if we don't keep posting it will never get on it's way. The best to you all out there. LOVE.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)