CureZone   Log On   Join
Please Read- Does Anyone Here Recognise This??

Cure Arthritis
Hereís a simple, easy natural strategy to cure arthritis in 21 days

Beware Gross Misinformation About Colloidal Silver
Beware of gross misinformation abou...

More
More
  Views: 2,128
Published: 12 years ago

Please Read- Does Anyone Here Recognise This??

Hi guys,

I'm at my wits' end with this. Please tell me if anyone here recognizes what the @#$% is going on.

I hurt constantly, especially my forearms/wrists/elbows and knees/ankles.
They burn. They ache. They swell. They have no power, and I almost can't use my hands, they're more like paws. Forget things like dealing with a brassiere, or using a manual can opener. The only thing that helps the stinging, biting burning is to do a light and fast rub up and down my forearms and wrists. There are patches of skin on the thumb side backide of my wrists which darken and then lighten again. the wrist burns the worst when they darken, and is swollen and hot to the touch.

I am tired way past the point of being exhausted, and find it hard to even hold my upper body up when sitting or to breathe deeply, and have to keep reminding myself. Everything has become an effort, including breathing.

Feels like my lifeforce is just sapped.

What I have already done:
I zap ( Hulda Clark )
I have the equipment to make my own Collodial Silver, although I don't drink it regularly.
I have left the abusive relationship which led to the Hysterectomy that started all this, before which I was perfectly healthy and strong.
I drink plenty of water, almost every day. (Half my body weight in ounces w/1 pinch of Celtic Sea Salt per quart)

Feels like I am dying by degrees, when I should be finally feeling happy and free. This is just not right.

Also, forget working, I can't even think straight, all day is tied up trying to think through the pain.

All I can figure is maybe drug residue from the general anesthetic or the 10 days of hard drugs they had me on at the Hospital, when I had never taken a drug in my life. A second possibility- One of the numerous Doctors I saw (Before I ran out of money) said my Adrenals were exhausted and thought I had been exposed to some pesticide or chemical. What can I use to get that stuff out of my system?

I am out of ideas.

Does anyone here recognize any of this?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)