CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone still here?

fsnaturelady Views: 1,446
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,963

Re: anyone still here?

Hi, Rygar,

I'm pleased to see that you have the first book -- did you get the recipe book as well? There is a gold mine of information in that one, also.

Of all of the ways of eating that I have investigated and tried over this past couple of years, I think this way is the most relaxing for me.

We are, however, very busy these days and I am trying to get really organized so that I have a nice block of time each day to dedicate to doing this correctly. The last time I tried to open a coconut, I nearly took my thumb off, so I have to be more careful! But, should you try it, that coconut cream is a treasure worth pursuing! You need a juicer like the Omega 2005 to juice the coconut and get the cream.

I am generally having a problem with working with meat at the moment but I think that I really do need to consume some on a regular basis. And, it needs to be totally raw, not seared or cooked in any way -- it's all about enzymes. AV has many, many sauces in his recipe book which help to get the meat down.

The green juices are necessary (and I don't really enjoy salads anyway so the juice is a good thing) and I have made them up a couple of times -- but, I think one must actually drink them for them to do any good!! :) I have still to find a decent- tasting combination; the parsley is so bitter; perhaps adding honey would be a good idea.

We consume raw ice cream once or twice weekly and it is nice to have such a great treat with no guilty conscience! That is really easy to do -- with the hand-crank Donvier ice cream maker -- I just throw the ingredients in my blender for a few seconds and then into the ice cream maker -- we have fresh, raw ice cream in about 20 minutes. Yummy!

So, I am still around. Perhaps I will get some good meat at the drug-free store today and try one of those recipes again.

For absolute sure, get the recipe book -- that is where he has loads of great ideas. As I say, this is the most relaxing way for me to eat. My hubby loves the raw ice cream and the egg/cream/milk/honey drinks that we have for breakfast. It's easy, comfortable and enjoyable.

Enjoy your reading.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)