CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi fsnaturelady!

fsnaturelady Views: 1,719
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,908

Re: Hi fsnaturelady!

You sound pumped!

I have loads of info and am not doing what I am saying -- I do adhere to the raw cream, raw butter, etc. and I am trying to get more nuts going (although AV does not advocate nuts). We did have raw meat once -- hubby was not keen. With the particular 'sauce' mixed into it like a pate, it was pretty good -- the problem is strictly between the ears! :) I read of one guy who tried rare steaks after having them raw and he said that there was a whole world of difference -- the raw being much better -- which is understandable because of the enzymes. No point in eating dead food.

I am trying desperately to get more discipline into my life -- we work at home and it is quite difficult to separate the two -- they weave together -- which can be advantageous, but not when it comes to the food department. Because we work here, we go OUT to get away from the business. Hmmm!

Get those books -- without them, you do not have a great understanding of how everything works together; AV writes in a gentle style -- he is not yelling at you. You will feel very strong in what you want to do once you have read those two books.

I am thinking that if I even get in one or two meals a week with some raw meat, I can do raw juices and the other the rest of the time. I have developed a real aversion to having flesh meats -- my garden is full of little birds, bunnies, voles, etc. Although everything looks cute and cuddly, I know that it is a vicious cycle of survival -- especially when a hawk swoops down and grabs a mourning dove in flight! :(

I trust that you have ordered the books???????????????? :)

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)