CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Raw for 2 days now

fsnaturelady Views: 1,460
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,872

Re: Raw for 2 days now

It is a lonely road that you have chosen! :)

I see that you have been adding raw foods over the last year. Do you have a particular raw-food plan that you want to follow or is it your own? Most raw fooders are interested in fruits, veggies and nuts, with NO animal foods. For my own part, I drink a lot of raw eggs, raw milk and raw cream, whip up raw butter and use that, eat raw, unfiltered, unheated honey. I should be juicing greens and getting some raw meat into my diet, but have not. Is the nama shoyu soy based? And what is wasabi? Are they both raw?

Since I have been consuming the raw cream, etc., I feel much more satisfied. Perhaps this is what you felt, by feeling that you were starving -- you may not have felt satisfied? It's tough going, having to cook for the family as well.

Could you start making more raw items for your family -- less cooking, and getting them healthier at the same time? They'll hardly notice so long as there is something cooked there also. Rather than a cooked meat, you could have some raw -- you could look into some raw sauces to go with the meat.

Our family is grown so I experiment for myself quite freely. My hubby will eat anything -- but only tried a little bit of the raw meat pate -- however, I'll be working on that! We have definitely cut back on sweet desserts, chocolate, etc., just by having lots of raw fats. I even make totally healthy raw ice cream now.

I like Aajonus Vonderplantiz' book: We Want To Live. That is the plan that I am attempting to follow as I can increase my consumption of the recommended foods -- he is a great read.

Enjoy the process without getting the family up in arms -- they are probably afraid that they will also be having to eat all-raw; I don't think they much care so long as they get their own food the way that they are used to getting it. :)

Take care.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)