CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do you bring yourself to eating raw meat and eggs?

fsnaturelady Views: 2,150
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,815

Re: How do you bring yourself to eating raw meat and eggs?

Almost none -- since I am still cooking meat, then we have veggies then. The green juices are the way to get the veggies. There are many out there who say that vegetables are man-made and not part of the original landscape -- they are cultivated. They take a lot of energy to consume raw, how's that?! By juicing them, you get a lot of minerals and vitamins in a short amount of time.

If the goat milk is raw, then great. It is the store-bought, pasturized or ultra-pasturized that creates the problem. This is how the theory goes -- when the milk is heated to a certain level for pasturized, many microbes are killed off; when the temperature goes even higher (I think 245) for the ultra-pasturized, then there are even more dead bugs in it -- when this is the case, microbes are drawn to the dead bugs to clean them up -- that is what we call an illness but it is a cleansing process. This is my understanding of it all. That is how many 'illnesses' occur -- the microbes, etc., are drawn to a body which needs cleaning up, so if one is clean and strong, then the additional microbes do not need to enter. This is also why one needs to understand the principles of any system so that balance is maintained; each aspect of the system addresses a nourishing or cleansing of a particular system within the body. Detoxing through herbs is also a good thing to be doing so that the body's energy goes to repair itself.

I don't think that you'll pitch up with a shake; the raw, unheated honey helps the digestion as well as sweetening up the drink. Enjoy!

Currently, we drive three hours each way for the milk; I have to do that again before December and then freeze a lot of milk for the Winter; it's better fresh, but frozen is better than nothing. I have a lead on a cow share about 20 minutes for us and, hopefully, that will take place for the Spring.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)