CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seriously considering this...bump it....DOING IT

fsnaturelady Views: 1,304
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,783

Re: Seriously considering this...bump it....DOING IT

Although I, personally, don't eat sushi, go ahead and enjoy it. From my recent readings, I am putting away my angst about trying to go raw.

I have put many things in place this past year -- coconut oil, coconut cream, hemp seeds, more fruits, more nuts, am drinking a lot more water, got an Omega 8005 Juicer and a Vita-mix, almost eliminated bread from the house, but do have a sack of Spelt grain (Vita-mix makes great bread!) which I'll have to eliminate from our diet -- I KNOW the effects of grains on my system and try to keep them at a very low level. I'm also tracking down raw milk.

So, in making this decision to eat meat without guilt and for our health, I will be using Sally Fallon's Nourishing Traditions as well as the two Paleo books which I have just ordered.

Life is not perfect; we do not die one minute before we are supposed to; I believe that this decision will strike a good balance between our old ways and the new ways that I had been attempting to put in place and give my head some peace!

I'm rambling -- anyway, decide what you wish to eat without guilt -- you obviously enjoy it (and it's a great part of the Paleo Diet!).

Kindest regards.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)