CureZone   Log On   Join
Well water????? drink it a life time and when they do a autopsy they can take your aorta and snap it. It will be hard and not flexible. MH

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
Grog Views: 1,993
Published: 17 years ago

Well water????? drink it a life time and when they do a autopsy they can take your aorta and snap it. It will be hard and not flexible. MH

This is why Mh does a terrible disservice to the alternative health industry!
According to Mh nothing is safe! He might as well say stop eating or kill yourself!
People coming here first time readers will look at Mh's forum and just give up before they even get started!
With his stooges asking these constant retarded question he is always right at the front door when coming to Curezone!
This guy is a plant, he is supported by people who have self promoting agendas including moderators and has fooled the rest!
Even this guys attitude is so typical of the establishment doctors ! i.e how dare you question me I am God!
Some of the questions and answer are almost humorous untill you become aware oh his and others sinister agenda!
Webmaster ,get rid of this guy or watch Curezone turn into another beast of the establishment! R/N
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

This is why Mh does a terrible disservice to the alternative health industry!
According to Mh nothing is safe! He might as well say stop eating or kill yourself!
People coming here first time readers will look at Mh's forum and just give up before they even get started!
With his stooges asking these constant retarded question he is always right at the front door when coming to Curezone!
This guy is a plant, he is supported by people who have self promoting agendas including moderators and has fooled the rest!
Even this guys attitude is so typical of the establishment doctors ! i.e how dare you question me I am God!
Some of the questions and answer are almost humorous untill you become aware oh his and others sinister agenda!
Webmaster ,get rid of this guy or watch Curezone turn into another beast of the establishment! R/N

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)