CureZone   Log On   Join
I too dislike any censorship that is done to curb different views .....

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
Mai LI Views: 1,388
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,141

I too dislike any censorship that is done to curb different views .....

I would not have a single post deleted for that reason, unless it were personally abusive.
The danger, as I see it, is that people dont all have the same ability to evaluate advice for themselves and make an informed judgement about which advice to take.
Anyone with an "Ask ??" CureZOne forum is viewed by many as an expert and is, therefore, most likely to be believed. It is, in my view, very dangerous for people with a host of medical conditions to be told the answer to their problems is to eat a mono fruit diet; that water kills etc etc.
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I would not have a single post deleted for that reason, unless it were personally abusive.
The danger, as I see, it is that people dont all have the same ability to evaluate advice for themselves and make an informed judgement about which advice to take.
Anyone with an "Ask ??" CureZOne forum is viewed by many as an expert and is, therefore, likely to be believed. It is, in my view, very dangerous for people with a host of medical conditions to be told the answer to their problems is to eat a mono diet; that water kills etc etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)