CureZone   Log On   Join
My Grandmother passed away today

Boldyloxx Views: 2,735
Published: 17 years ago

My Grandmother passed away today

Hi friends,

I just wanted to share with you the passing of my grandmother. I posted about her when she first got her stroke earlier this month.

She suffered and developed pnuemonia twice from choking on her own saliva. She was hooked up with tubs, but thankfully, on the last day of her life, she was disconnected from the air mask and tubes. She was able to breath normally, and she was alert with her eyes open. I got to visit her after coming back from work this morning. I told her not to be worried, that God would take care of her family, so she shouldnt feel she has to hang on for us. She is now feeling liberation and joy. I felt her presence when I was walking outside, after we got the news.

Folks, our goal should be to take care of these bodies- and not eat like the rest of the World- so we dont have to die in a hospital with irritable nurses. Especially if you have no family and no kids to care for you when your older-- then its all the more important to prepare for yourself healthwise now- so that you wont have to be stuck in an institution with noone to be there for you.

My grandmother , thank God, had all her kids , grand kids, and great grandkids with her to the end. There wasnt a night she was alone. The nurses dont have time to worry about things like turning up the room thermostat if your'e cold, or give you an extra blanket. If your defenseless in a hospital, you're literally "up the creek without a paddle". The hospital staff doenst have time to worry about your comfort or wellbeing. Many there could care less about the patients except to do what they're required by the doctors. Some are so damn condescending to elderly people- that they speak to them like 2 year-olds.

Best to take care of yourself now and stop following the way the World eats-- eat and live the way God intended, not the way the corporate World would want us to live- and so when your alone with no family, you wont be defenseless in an institution freezing in bed with only a sheet over you- because the hospital is under-staffed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)