CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Protein?

Views: 808
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 720,634

Re: Protein?

you know i'm not an expert, but in this one thing - whether to eat protein, how much protein to eat, and what kind, animal or not, i don't believe that any expert can tell what is right for your particular body at this particular time. for 20 years or so i didn't eat any meat, not one little bit. then the craving came back for a few years, very heavy, and i ate alot of meat/protein... now its going away again and meat is starting to look more repulsive. besides, even on this forum, curezone, the experts differ and many, many things... on this protein issue i just don't think there's one right answer. in my book if the food is pure, and hasn't been destroyed chemically by processing, that's the more important thing.

if the feeling of craving for protein is there, why are you sure that its just your brain telling you to eat protein? in my case it truly was my body telling me to go out and eat a big, hunky, steak. in your case perhaps it is a protein shake.

Good luck, i'll be curious to know what MH says...
L

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)