CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hair loss n cayenne

MH 108 Views: 5,475
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 720,462

Re: Hair loss n cayenne

This is the Dr. John R. Christopher method and with all his methods the patient would be on a mucusless diet and bowel corrected long before anyother problem would be considered.

The mucusless diet saves a person allot of money and they live much longer. I would suggest the hair will not return until the complete health of the body is 100% restored. If I was a poor person (poorer than I am) I would eat grass. This is spring in my area and the grass taste great, all the dandelions are blooming and they are sweet in the early Spring. Eat all the things that are green and look like grass, clover, dandelions, strawberry leaves, raspberry leaves, etc. outdoors at this time of year is just about all food.

The best stories I have ever read have been by very old men that decided to eat grass, not only did they receive a new head of hair, but teeth also. This is the poor mans diet and one you will love if you ignore what others say. Eat a little dirt now and then as you get stronger. Some of the strongest people on earth eat nothing but dirt for weeks when at war.

If you ignore all the bull, everything is nothing but modified sunlight. So everything but sunlight is second hand or worse. If you learn to live on sunlight, you won't care about your hair or much of anything else this world worries about.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)