CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: taking b-12 shots, i found RED flukes too

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
amatia Views: 2,421
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 720,294

Re: taking b-12 shots, i found RED flukes too

no, never got it out of the nose, but it may be dying. what i noticed is that when i ate/eat certain foods (usually processed cereal) i feel it in my nose. i read somewhere that this is Ascaris and that they respond to mold. Dr. Clark said that when acaris acts up (because usually they remain dormant in your body just sitting there sucking nutrients, etcf) it's because you have eaten something with mold. i'm beginning to complete believe this. processed cereals (honey oats or something like that) can and often do contain molds. i realized this after i read the ascaris excerpt from dr. clark. the cereal i ate has to have mold. i refuse to eat processed cereal because of this. also, bread makes me very very wary so that needs to be out. though i do love the ezekial sprout bread.

A schillings test is a two part test administered at a hosptial.

"The Schillings test employs both radioactive vitamin B12 and cold
vitamin B12.
The cold vitamin B12 is first injected intramuscularly. A wait of
approximately 1 hour allows absorbtion by the liver (storage sites for
vitamin B12 to fill). The Co-57 vitamin B12 (radioactive) is then swallowed. The patient then collects urine for 24 hours.
The unabsorbed Co-57 vitamin B12 will be in the feces. The absorbed
Co-57 vitamin B12 will not go to storage sites (already filled) and be
passed out in the urine.
Pernicious Anemia is when the gut cannot absorb Vitamin B12 (cold
or hot). The gut cannot absorb the vitamin without the "intrinsic
factor" a protein excreted by the stomach."

during the second part the exact same protocol applies but the "intinsic factor" in a pill form is administered is added. if your body isn't absorbing b-12 the first time but absorbs b-12 after the intrinsic factor is administered, it becomes obvious that the person is lacking the intrinsic factor.
however, for me, i didn't absorb the b-12 during both the first and second part of the test. all of the b-12 was secreted in the urine. they told me they weren't sure why but that i needed to take b-12 intramuscularly. by the way, b-12 tablets are totally useless. the stomach destroys b-12 before it's even close to being able to be absorbed. they are worthless. if you don't take shots the next best thing is b-12 made to dissolve under your tongue. i forget what this process is called.
the weirdest part about the Schillings test was that when they gave me the radioactive b-12 to take via mouth, it came in a 'warning-radioactive' 'hazardous' thick anti-radiation flask. the nurse opened the flask and poured it into my hand being sure not to touch the actual pill herself. puts you at ease, doesn't it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)