CureZone   Log On   Join
vaginal burning

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 906
Published: 15 years ago

vaginal burning

hi everyone,

I've been having this burning and itching (and a tiny bit of swelling) down
in the vaginal area, mainly on the right side, under the "lip" so to speak.
I'm not very sexually active, but latley I've begun to sleep with a man I met, and really do care about, not very often though since we don't live in the same city. I know this can be a common problem, but the thing that bothers me is that he was exposed to depleted uranium about 27 yrs. ago, for two years in a factory he worked in, he breahted it in everyday! I know that stuff settles in your bones and bone marrow and BODY FLUIDS, like semen. I've read a lot about this recently. I read about how the soldiers that came home from the Gulf War infected their wives since it IS IN THE SEMEN, and that many of their children were born with birth defects, as was my boyfriends first two kids, but his third child was normal.
I read some of the symptoms that occured in their wives, such as burning and itching...and that that lead to other serious diseases, such as ovarian or cervical cancer! So, here I am, panicky over this! This has only happend when we've been togehter. He'll come and visit me, and we'll be together for a few days, and then he goes home, then I may not see him again for a few months....now, this has happened usually every time we've seen each other (well, not EVERY TIME), but it goes away fairly quickly...NOT THIS TIME! Like I said, I know this can be caused by a millin things....but take into consideration that he was exposed and breathed in depleted uranium for two years (27 yr.s ago) and that it is most probably in his semen! His wife NEVER suffered from any symptoms of being infected by uranium....only his two kids. I am 46yrs. old, in fairly good shape, and have NEVER had anything like this in my life! If I put apple cider vinegar in there, it burns a little, but it takes away the itching...so does yogurt. I know taht creams like Vagisil are bad for you, right? Anyway, does anyone out there have any info on this......could this be from the uranium?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)