CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Edible Wild Greens????

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
trapper/kcmo Views: 1,047
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 720,065

Re: Edible Wild Greens????

You rock. How fascinating about the eye thing! Really fascinating. I look forward to experiencing that!

I didn't even make it to the end of day one when I posted a few days ago that I was starting...geez. I don't think I had the right attitude. I thought about my attitude, and decided to embrace the discomfort of the first day, and look forward to it, and try to actually enjoy it - be my own cheerleader, as it were. I've never ever ever been able to get past the first day on a water or an OJ fast. So yesterday I decided to try again, with the acceptance that I was going to be hungry, and that it was "good" to feel hungry and maybe a little crabby.

And know what? I felt fantabulous ALL day, and all night. I sailed through the first day with bells on. I was never uncomfortable or hungry for one second. I'm now 3/4 of the way through the second day, and still feel smashing. I think being really ready, and totally accepting that it wasn't going to be easy, made it easy!

So I salute you :)

Hmmm I didn't want to ask this because it's personal, so it's ok if you don't want to answer. But you said you were having bowel movements....still? Are you still taking the LBB with every glass of OJ/water? What does it do, exactly? I just recieved mine in the mail, and took my first about an hour ago, and am assuming that they're somewhat of a laxative - am I correct?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)