CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena - will depression pass?

ernmir1 Views: 53,608
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 70,313

Re: Mirena - will depression pass?

Wow. I am so glad that I found this forum. I just had my son 3 1/2 months ago and I got the IUD inserted 2 months ago. Since then I have had severe Depression and HORRIBLE ANXIETY. I thought that I was losing my mind. I had been praying about praying about this because I thought that it was just me or post-partum or something but after seeing this forum I have come to realize that I am not the only one. I asked my doctor about my anxiety and he said it couldn't be the mirena. Well I now believe that he is wrong. I also had major hair loss and honestly just thought the hairloss was due to stress from the anxiety but after reading this forum I see that it is a common side effect. I spoke with my husband (who by the way has been VERY supportive the past 2 weeks, praise God) and he said for me to take this thing out ASAP. I don't understand why the doctors don't tell you anything about this when they are so desperately convincing you that the Mirena IUD is "perfect for you". That is a bunch of bologna! I am calling my doctor tomorrow and I am having this removed ASAP. I trust that I will return back to normal and be able to enjoy my kids and not be so depressed, tired and full of anxiety. I know that this is going to be over, in Jesus name. I will post again once it is removed....Thanks again to EVERYONE who has posted on this site, it has been a real eye opener for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.609 sec, (1)