CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH: Questions about BFC and Minerals

MH 108 Views: 1,977
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 719,900

Re: MH: Questions about BFC and Minerals

Greetings,

Dr. John R. Christopher's family has nothing to do with any herb company making any of the original formulas, there for, Christopher's have been out of business for some years now. Companies that do sell Christopher formulas have greatly changed many if not most of the formulas. Most all commerical capsules have been radiated and worse, so commerical is OUT for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We worked long and hard to find a encapsulater that does do the radiation, etc.

I make a Christopher formula from his books and many times I add a little olive leaf at the most.

The kid-e-mins is a plain herbal syrup, very, very weak and nothing like my 16 ouce bottle of 50-1 concentrate.

People need to read Christopher;s School of Natural Healing book if they realy want to know what and how to use his old formulas that made his name famous.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.267 sec, (1)