CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Article on raw vegans - Hindus and B12

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

bluandyelo Views: 2,809
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 719,500

Re: Article on raw vegans - Hindus and B12

Was the B12 article referring to Hindu vegans or vegetarians? There are not a lot of vegan hindus in India, but many many many vegetarian Indians (who eat dairy). Dairy products are considered very important and even sacred in Hinduism, as the cow is sacred and Krisna is famous for eating butter when he was a child, and was a cow hearder himself, also the universe is said to have come out of the cosmic ocean of milk. Most Hindu Indians eat dairy products. I have read that bit of "evidence" about insects, B12 and Hindus in England before, but I think it is absolute rubbish because it is not taking into account all the other factors, like the most improtant of all, India has great weather even in the colder northern areas get lots of sun, England doesn't get as much sun and the lifestyle doesn't encourage being outdoors much, unlike India.
Also if they are vegetarian and not just vegan then the quality of dairy products they would get in England would be disgusting compared to India. The English stuff would be pasteurised and worse still homogenised!! This causes havoc in the body because it changes the molecular make up of the milk enough to confuse the body even more. Also the fruit and vegetables in England CANNOT compare to India in quality and quantity!! India is overflowing with beautiful juicy and tasty human foods, England is not.

Life in England would also mean a lot more environmental toxins for most. Cleaning products, sprays, cosmetic products that many of us feel compelled to use in western society.

There are just so many factors that would cause a decline in health with a move to England. Plus, London is a very mouldy place in general. I hope I am not offending any Londoners here, that's not my intention, but this is my experience of the place.

My blood tests have always come back with adequate B12 levels despite being vegan, apart from the occassional bit of raw honey. The only time I had B12 injected into my butt, it made me feel worse and then much later came out of me in a big cleansing reaction, so it was obviously a poison to my body.

I wouldn't worry about B12, just let your body tell you what you need, and don't be duped by the medical fear mongers.

Peace

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Was the B12 article referring to Hindu vegans or vegetarians? There are not a lot of vegan hindus in India, but many many many vegetarian Indians (who eat dairy). Dairy products are considered very important and even sacred in Hinduism, as the cow is sacred and Krisna is famous for eating butter when he was a child, and was a cow hearder himself, also the universe is said to have come out of the cosmic ocean of milk. Most Hindu Indians eat dairy products. I have read that bit of "evidence" about insects, B12 and Hindus in England before, but I think it is absolute rubbish because it is not taking into account all the other factors, like the most improtant of all, India has great weather even in the colder northern areas get lots of sun, England doesn't get as much sun and the lifestyle doesn't encourage being outdoors much, unlike India.
Also if they are vegetarian and not just vegan then the quality of dairy products they would get in England would be disgusting compared to India. The English stuff would be pasteurised and worse still homogenised!! This causes havoc in the body because it changes the molecular make up of the milk enough to confuse the body even more. Also the fruit and vegetables in England CANNOT compare to India in quality and quantity!! India is overflowing with beautiful juicy and tasty human foods, England is not.

Life in England would also mean a lot more environmental toxins for most. Cleaning products, sprays, cosmetic products that many of us feel compelled to use in western society.

There are just so many factors that would cause a decline in health with a move to England. Plus, London is a very mouldy place in general. I hope I am not offending any Londoners here, that's not my intention, but this is my experience of the place.

My blood tests have always come back with adequate B12 levels despite being vegan, apart from the occassional bit of raw honey. The only time I had B12 injected into my butt, it made me feel worse and then much later came out of me in a big cleansing reaction, so it was obviously a poison to my body.

I'm not sure why MH thinks there are almost no true vegans, I know quite a few. No animal products at all, even as clothing. I cannot not claim to be that pure, I still have some leather shoes and woollen jumpers! :D

I wouldn't worry about B12, just let your body tell you what you need, and don't be duped by the medical fear mongers.

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.223 sec, (3)