CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Article on raw vegans

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
Boldyloxx Views: 2,589
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 719,494

Re: Article on raw vegans

Hi! well, I've been eating mostly raw scince Thanksgiving now- and love it. I did start realizing I needed more B complex vitamins-- so I've been getting daily doses of Brewer's Yeast in my salads.

I've also discovered Bragg's Amino Acids liquid you can get at discount- and have been putting that in my salads with raw unrefined apple cidar vinegar.

Also- I do love Alfalfa sprouts and Hemp grain bread toasted with olive oil. So far, I dont have as many bruises as I used to get- and my hair and fingernails are very strong these days.

Used to be that my fingernails would split alot before I ate more raw fruits and veggies.

Many vegetarians dont bother excersizing - but I feel that you need to take care of your body at all angles-- including daily moderate stretching, lifting, sweating to help the bones and clean out the pores.

I know of many elderly raw food folk- Jack LeLainne and his wife are two of them. Patricia Bragg is one- check out some of her books!-- very inspiring. She shows how you can get a balanced diet even if you go vegetarian. There are many forms of protein you can get that are of plant origin. The rest of the amino acids and vitamins found only in meat you can get from Brewers Yeast or something like thier "Liquid Amino acids" if your body needs them.

The one thing that is important is maintenance deworming once a week- after a month of parasite cleansing- because it is very possible to get re-infected-- especially if you have pets, or live in an area that has tons of ticks, mosquitos, slugs, snails, wild animals, etc.

Most people have some type of parasite and have no clue they even have them. At least with vegetarians, their colons are more apt to eliminate faster and the fecal material doesnt stagnate in the intestines as long as those who eat mostly meats and dairy.

PS- MH isn't old-but he gets his facts from years of studying many medical books from the great M.D's and herbalists of the past. One such doctor is Dr. Christopher (one of my favorites!)

http://www.herbsfirst.com/NewsLetters/NewsIndex.html

Boldyloxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.062 sec, (2)