CureZone   Log On   Join
MH-Got a respiratory virus. / on Epsom salt bath

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
sunne Views: 2,381
Published: 16 years ago

MH-Got a respiratory virus. / on Epsom salt bath

Hey MH,

this is sunne. I wrote on page 71 the other day after I had palpitations that scared me to the ER. Haven't had anymore. Thanks for your replies.

Got a virus after babysitting for my 4&5 year old niece and nephew last weekend. They coughed directly into my eye a few times and 2 days later I had it.

I have had a 99-102 fever up and down since Wed. night. Have'nt had enough rest I know. I am reading your email book but not thinking real clear. Anything I can do for assistance now on this chest cough and virus.

I have been eating lots of fruit, nuts and juicing my veggies. Clean water. I don't eat meat. Trying to stay mostly raw.

Also, I read a blog about the Epsom salt/baking soda bath and tried it. I made sure the tub was spotless before getting in. (Wanted to see everything that might show up) Boy the tub was speckled with all kinds of stuff. What kind of toxins would that have been? What is it if not? Glad to be rid of whatever. Soaked for over an hour.
Still working toward meeting with a doctor to test for heavy metals in my system.

thanks again

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hey MH,

this is sunne. I wrote on page the other day after I had palpitations that scared me to the ER. Haven't had anymore. Thanks for your replies.

Got a virus after babysitting for my 4&5 year old niece and nephew last weekend. They coughed directly into my eye a few times and 2 days later I had it.

I have had a 99-102 fever up and down since Wed. night. Have'nt had enough rest I know. I am reading your email book but not thinking real clear. Anything I can do for assistance now on this chest cough and virus.

I have been eating lots of fruit, nuts and juicing my veggies. Clean water. I don't eat meat. Trying to stay mostly raw.

Also, I read a blog about the Epsom salt/baking soda bath and tried it. I made sure the tub was spotless before getting in. (Wanted to see everything that might show up) Boy the tub was speckled with all kinds of stuff. What kind of toxins would that have been? What is it if not? Glad to be rid of whatever. Soaked for over an hour.
Still working toward meeting with a doctor to test for heavy metals in my system.

thanks again

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (2)