CureZone   Log On   Join
The hope that is not allowed to be!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
historicalfashions Views: 1,189
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 719,094

The hope that is not allowed to be!

Her husband as her guardian mandated that all rehabilitation stop!
I think he just wants her to die so he can marry his present long time girlfriend while still receiving the money he gets for being terri's husband and caretaker, I can't remember all the details (mercury vapor in my brain no doubt).
Anyway she responds to her fathers jokes by laughing and fallows balloons with her eyes and such, who knows how far the drugs, diet and lack of fresh air, water and sunshine have made her detirate!

It must be terrible for her family to see her like this and not be able to help her because her husband who obviously does not even care for her (he was a controlling jerk before her accident)has control over everything! Her family could not give her an orange juice fast even if they knew of it!

The nurses who care for her know the truth, they could not stand to see her being starved to death because a court ruled that was a legal way for her husband to murder her! I think it was president Bush's brother that got the ruling overturned just in time!
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Her husband as her guardian mandated that all rehabilitation stop!
I think he just wants her to die so he can marry his present long time girlfriend while still receiving the money he gets for being terri's husband and caretaker, I can't remember all the details (mercury vapor in my brain no doubt).
Anyway she responds to her fathers jokes by laughing and fallows balloons with her eyes and such, who knows how far the drugs, diet and lack of fresh air, water and sunshine have made her detirate!

It must be terrible for her family to see her like this and not be able to help her because her husband who obviously does not even care for her (he was a controlling jerk before her accident)has control over everything! Her family could not give her an orange juice fast even if they knew of it!

The nurses who care for her know the truth, they could not stand to see her being starved to death because a court ruled that was a legal way for her husband to murder her! I think it was president brother that got the ruling overturned just in time!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)