CureZone   Log On   Join
fluoride, anyone?

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,243
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 718,987

fluoride, anyone?

the thyroid is what i targeted as the source of my low temp. i would call 94 dang near dead! i know that 95 felt like that. anyway, fluoride is the major contributor, though i had that and mercury. also, radiation will decrease thyroid function.

fluoride is found in teflon cookware, some household lubricants, scotchguard, stainmaster carpet, toothpaste, mouthwash, tapwater, pesticides on non-organic certified fruits and veggies, the chemical fertilizers in non-organic crops, and many prescription drugs(ones with a flu(o)(r)- in the chemical name). there are more, but those are the main ones. chlorine is almost as bad. avoid all fluoride and supplement kelp or some other plant derived iodine source. avoid foods which naturally inhibit thyroid function. do a google, but off the top of my head: mustard, cabbage, brocolli, brussel sprouts... and be sure to do the brewers yeast drink weve been talking about on here. let brewers yeast sit in the fridge for a while mixed with water and molassas or fruit juice. the idea is to consume the yeast alive. brewers yeast was the first time i felt heat radiate from my body in years. i good probiotic will help this process.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)